You’ve poured hours of work and hundreds, even thousands of dollars into your childcare business thus far. Still, it feels like you don’t have that Midas touch that your competitors seem to be using to deliver quality service and rake in profits.
You want to feel that kind of success too!
That’s where Childcare Success Academy’s Coaching Program comes in.
Created by Obioma Martin, it is an online coaching program designed to propel you and your childcare business to success, all while using easy to understand structured systems and guidance from the wealth of experience she has acquired in the business.
- Gain insight on proven business systems.
- Have someone experienced to keep you accountable.
- Learn to simplify your work so you can make more money with less time and effort.
- Get insider trade secrets to the mindset and thinking that will lead you success.
- Overcome negative feelings and build your confidence and skill level.
- Learn how to make additional income streams from sources that all the big names are using.
For 15 weeks, you’ll be immersed in everything you need to take your business to the next level. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a deal like this anywhere else!
IDENTIFYING YOUR REASONS FOR GOING INTO BUSINESS
• Motivations Personality — Self-Assessment Questionnaire Skills and Experience Time Management
PREPARING FOR BUSINESS
• Mission, Vision, and Philosophy
• Name and Legal Structure License Requirements
FINDING A LOCATION
• Operating a Center Outside Your Home Operating a Center from Your Home
• Sole Proprietorship Corporation Partnership S-Corporation Tax-exempt Center
FINANCING YOUR BUSINESS
• Private Sources
• Commercial Banks Government Agencies Grant Programs Other Sources
DEVELOPING A FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT PLAN
• Start-up Budget Operating Budget Monthly Operating Expenses Balancing Income and Expenses Fiscal Policies Audits
DEVELOPING A MARKETING PLAN
• Know Your Customers The Marketing Program. Marketing Your Center Know the Competition Sources of Market Information
DEVELOPING A MANAGEMENT PLAN
• Finding and Hiring Staff Determining Staff Size Setting Working Hours Deciding on Staff Responsibilities Establishing Salaries and Fringe Benefits Personnel Policies Volunteer Staff
PREPARING THE CENTER
• Safety Equipment and Materials Setup Storage
PLANNING THE PROGRAM
• Communicating Policies to Parents Structuring the Program Nutrition Parent Involvement
DEVELOP A STRATEGIC PLAN
• Define strategy for growth and making decisions on allocating resources to pursue this strategy. It may also extend to control mechanisms for guiding the implementation of the strategy
DEVELOP A RISK MANAGEMENT
• Prepare to foresee risks, estimate impacts, and define responses to issues
TECHNOLOGY & CHILDCARE
• Technology and Childcare
Cell phone | PDA (Personal Digital Assistant) | Personal Computer | Printer | Scanner | Internet | Dial-Up or High Speed Connection | E-mail | Instant Messaging | Distribution List and/or Listserv | Online Discussion Group | Chat Room | Digital Camera and/or Video Camera | Recordable CD and/or DVD | Direct Broadcast Satellite or High-Speed Digital Cable TV | Digital Video Recorder | Other
THE BUSINESS PLAN
• Table of contents *Executive Summary* Business Plan Basics* Business Planning Software
Ready to take the leap?
Having Obioma – a former childcare professional with hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue from the industry under her belt – on your team for six months is like having an unfair advantage over your competitors.
The Childcare Success Coaching Program
is $199 Per Session or $999.00 for the Full 15 Weeks
It includes: Weekly one on one coaching calls, weekly classes, 15 modules
P.S. And if that isn’t enough for you, Obioma Martin also offers an intensive 12-Month Coaching Program for anyone who wants more in-depth coaching.